Friday, April 30, 2010

Roll the Ball

Bounce The Ball

Bounce the Ball
A presentation from Teach Preschool

Have your little one’s stand and pretend to hold a ball. Perform each of these ball motions with your pretend ball.


This is the way we bounce the ball
We bounce and bounce and bounce the ball
This is the way we bounce the ball
All day long!


This is the way we toss the ball
We toss and toss and toss the ball
This is the way we toss the ball
All day long!


This is the way we spin the ball
We spin and spin and spin the ball
This is the way we spin the ball
All day long!


This is the way we roll the ball
We roll and roll and roll the ball
This is the way we roll the ball
All day long!



Copyright © Deborah J. Stewart

Check out this really fun creative activity with a Yellow Ball!

3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog! I'm so glad Tired Need Sleep posted about it. I am now following you.

    http://theadventuresofbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee:) I'm placing your titles in my theme boxes so I remember to teach them each year. Thanks You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My little boy loves playing with the ball so this is a great song we can sing while we play together.

    Congratulations on your new CD. I will be sure to place an order soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so bring em on! Be sure to leave a name or web address too so I will know who is commenting! Comment moderation is on!