Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Put an Apple In My Lunch

Your preschoolers will get a giggle out of this little apple song!

I Put An Apple In My Lunch


I Put an Apple In My Lunch A presentation from Teach Preschool www.littlefingersplay.blogspot.com


I put an apple in my lunch

Then I heard a crunch, crunch, crunch!
I looked down and what did I see?
A little worm looking back at me.

And he said…

You put an apple in your lunch.
Then you heard a crunch, crunch, crunch!

I want to thank you a whole bunch…
For putting an apple in your lunch!


Check out this great learning activity with Apples!


Copyright ©2009 Deborah J. Stewart; All Rights Reserved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so bring em on! Be sure to leave a name or web address too so I will know who is commenting! Comment moderation is on!